Jumbo cashews freshly roasted to perfection and then slightly salted to enhance a truly delicious taste.
"A perfect nut for da day out on da water, eh"
Cashews, peanut oil, salt.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Serving size 28g (~1 oz.)
Amount per serving Calories 170 Calories from Fat 120 %DV Total Fat 13g 20% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 37mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 10g 3% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 2g Protein 4g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 8%